CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Everyday Fun (March 12, 2013)

Every day at Mimi & Papa’s is FUN & today was no exception!

Jackson LOVES going outside & playing! He even brought me my shoes so I would take him outside to play!

DSCN3842

Papa & Andrew worked on building the Lego Spiderman City again!

DSCN3845

Jackson & I did go outside & he had a blast playing in the sandbox!!!

DSCN3854

Then we put the boats in the pool & watched them float!

DSCN3857

FINALLY, the Lego Spiderman City is DONE!!!

DSCN3858

Mimi was trying to rest but the boys decided she needed some cuddle buddies too!

DSCN3860

Then Jackson decided Mimi needed kisses & planted a WET one right on her!!!

DSCN3861

That night Mimi had a quilting class so Lisa, my sister, & I made up the most delicious WONTON SALAD, but when Lisa went to add the sesame seeds she added just a TAD too much! We were laughing so hard! I LOVE spending time with my sister! She always makes EVERYTHING SO MUCH FUN, even just making dinner!

DSCN3863

0 comments: