Mimi said it was time to start teaching Jackson how to eat with silverware. He actually did pretty good for the first time! YEAH Jackson, you are just growing up WAY TOO FAST!
Jackson LOVES books & really enjoyed Papa reading to him!
My two cool dudes!
I needed to get out of the house so we went for a walk around the neighborhood & really had fun together!
When we got back from our walk Papa called us outside b/c he had caught a lizard. Andrew wanted nothing to do with the lizard but Jackson was trying to touch it & really was curious about it!
Papa is such a great EXAMPLE to everyone around him. He is always doing quiet acts of service! For example on garbage day he puts away his neighbors trash cans & if we are here Andrew likes to go out & help too!
Also my Mom is always thinking of others & making sure everyone is taken care of! She is the MOST THOUGHTFUL PERSON I know!
I’m SO GRATEFUL that I have such amazing examples in my life of what it truly means to LOVE your neighbor!
My DAD & MOM are the PERFECT EXAMPLES of that!!!
I strive everyday to be like them & teach my kids to be like them too!!!
Jackson once again wanted to just hang out & enjoy the sunshine!
Uncle Nick is so much fun & Jackson LOVES to attack with him.
Thanks Uncle Nick for being such a fun Uncle to my boys! You are the BEST!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment