CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 5, 2010

High School Friends Get Together & Family FUN

On Sunday at church I saw my Hanah & Marilyn, two of my high school best friends, and we decided to have breakfast at Marilyn’s house this morning. So I borrowed Nate’s car even though dad warned me it was in pretty bad shape. I just had to laugh at what I saw when I got in…dad wasn’t kidding when he said the passenger side was all torn up. LOL!!! But I am just glad that I had a car to drive so I could go play with my friends.

060

When I got to Marilyn’s house she told me that Lacy, one of our other high school best friends, was coming over too. We had so much fun just letting the kids play, looking at old high school pictures, talking about fun memories and having breakfast with each other.

THANK YOU SO MUCH MARILYN, HANAH, & LACY for a GREAT TIME!!!

061

Bradley (one of Hanah’s little boys) & Andrew had fun playing with each other.

063

Bradley, Caleb, & Andrew were having fun playing in the “secret room” they found.

064

Bradley & Caleb were really cute with Andrew but Kenzie (Hanah’s little girl) wanted nothing to do with Andrew b/c he is a boy. Even though she made it quite clear that she didn’t like him he just didn’t care and kept on hanging out with her. FUNNY!!!

066

Since we had all gotten together we needed to get a picture but Marilyn had to take care of her little baby, Aurora first so Andrew decided to jump in and take a picture with Hanah & Lacy & I.

067

Here are the old high school best friends…Me, Hanah, Lacy & Marilyn.

069

Then we had to get a picture of all our kids together too.

  • Hanah’s kids: Bradley, Kenzie, & Caleb
  • Marilyn’s little baby girl: Aurora
  • My little boy: Andrew

071

After we had had so much fun it was time to go home. When we got home Andrew said he was hungry and wanted Cheetos so Mimi let him eat them in bed while he watched cartoons. He gets so spoiled when we are here & he loves it.

073

I thought he would take a nap but instead we went swimming with Aunt Lisa, Autumn and Mo (Aunt Lisa’s friend). He was having so much FUN jumping into the water.

075

Mimi spoiled us again and we had chinese food outside and swam. Then it was time for Autumn to go to her swim lessons so we went with her to see if the swim lady, Cis, had any room for Andrew. Unfortunately she didn’t and Andrew was pretty disappointed but Papa made it all okay b/c he took Andrew to Home Depot with him and when they got home they also had gifts for Autumn & I too. They ended up going to the Crocs outlet too and got us cute shoes. THANKS SO MUCH DAD I REALLY DO LOVE MINE!!!

I told dad to take a picture of our new Crocs and as you can see from the pictures below it was A LOT harder than he thought it would be.

077

First Trace, our dog, kept on getting in the way. Then Andrew and Autumn tried to sit on my knees while I was squatting and we toppled over.

078

I don’t know what was going on here but as you can see we were having issues taking picture of all of us so we decided to see if just having Andrew & Autumn in the picture would be easier…not really.

079 

080

Andrew sure LOVES Autumn. LOL!!!

082

Then the kids were hungry so they sat on the bed and Papa fed them apple sauce. They were fighting for the last bite so Papa got another apple sauce.

Can you say SPOILED?!!!

087

While Dad & Andrew were out running errands they also got stuff to make smoothies so of course that is what they had to do next. Since the air conditioning is out in the main area everyone gathered in the guest room and watched TV while we enjoyed our smoothies.

088

When the song for Golden Girls came on Autumn decided everyone needed to dance so Dad was cute and danced with Autumn & Andrew.

090

Then the kids were going crazy so dad decided to have them help him mix up the bird seed and fill the bird feeder. They did such a great job “helping” him.

093

Andrew didn’t really want to get his hands dirty but Papa was insistent so Andrew finally dug down deep and got dirty. Funny boy!

096

Next it was time to ride the bike. Andrew LOVED it. I don’t know if he loved riding the bike or chasing Autumn more.

101

105 

As you can see this day was packed with FUN. First I got to hang out with old high school friends, then we got to have fun swimming and hanging out with family. FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

1 comments:

Hanah said...

Awww that was so fun getting to "hang" out again!! :D I really loved Sunday feeling like I'd stepped back in time, heading off after sacrament to talk to my 2 besties! :D Soooo glad that we were able to do Monday morning!! :D We've got to all get together again really soon, and not every 9 years. haha :D Love ya Lexie dear!! :D