CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dr. Appt, Wendy’s, Fun with Carly & her Girls, Being a Gentleman (Tuesday: Aug. 31, 2010)

This morning we went to Gran Ruth’s nerve test and she really didn’t like that but Andrew was WONDERFUL when we were waiting in the waiting room, so we went out to Wendy’s for lunch.

Since we were way close to the BYU campus where I went to college 9 years ago I was so reminiscing about the past and how much my life has changed in only 9 years. WOW, life sure is different than I thought it would be but that is okay b/c I still LOVE my life & feel extremely lucky to be me!

018

We came home and just relaxed but Andrew curled up in Gran Ruth’s big leather recliner and fell asleep. FUNNY BOY!

020

Then Carly, my cousin, came to visit with her little girls, Andie & Ellery!

Andie LOVES Gran Ruth and they are so cute together!

022

Of course Andie, Ellery & Andrew had so much fun with “The Pig”.

025

Andrew was so EXCITED to have a friend to play with again.

028

Ellery wasn’t quite sure of Gran Ruth even though Carly kept on telling her is was okay. FUNNY!!!

030

Carly, Ellery, Andie, & Gran Ruth!!

033

Andrew LOVED playing with Andie so much that when it was time for her to leave he ran over and gave her a BIG hug & said, “Come back and play!”

034

Then he turned into a little gentleman and helped Gran Ruth up the stairs and even turned on the fan for her.

035

038

Then before he left he said, “Is there anything else you need Gran Ruth?” Of course she said she needed a kiss from her Peter Parker (Spiderman’s name). He did give her a kiss but then was funny and wiped it off.

039

040

Then he wanted to take a picture of Gran Ruth & I.

My Gran Ruth can totally drive me crazy but I LOVE her so much and I am so grateful I got to spend those 2 weeks with her!!!

LOVE YA GRAN RUTH!!!!

043

0 comments: