I loved this picture of Andrew just chilling before swim lessons started just watching a movie. I also LOVE how he can make friends so quickly and isn’t shy at all.
Today the goggles, or GOBBLES as he says, that he borrowed were pink and he really didn’t care. I think we need to get him his own goggles b/c he loves them SO MUCH!!!
At first he was scared to go down the big slide but now it is no big deal to him.
Tonight was dinner group at Moonies Burgers and it was just so much fun to hang out with the ladies and eat REALLY YUMMY food.
Here are pictures of the women that were there: Shiree, Sylvia, Janet, Sandy, Melissa, Lyndsee, Shannon, Denise, and Jill! THANKS LADIES!!!
The whole Raolena family came b/c they were celebrating Roger’s birthday!
Roger, the birthday boy, with his dad!
0 comments:
Post a Comment