CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Magnifying Glass, Blood Pressure Cuff, Chalk, Ouchy & Wal-Mart (Sat: Aug. 28, 2010)

Today we didn’t have any plans or appointment so we just hung out. When Gran Ruth was using her magnifying glass Andrew was very curious about it and LOVED playing with it.

131

Then Andrew begged Gran Ruth to get out The Pig again and just laughed and laughed. THANKS GRAN RUTH!!!

 135

When Gran Ruth was putting away The Pig she accidentally turned on the blood pressure machine so then Andrew was curious about that so Gran Ruth decided to take his blood pressure and at first he was very curious BUT…l

003

as the air started going in the cuff and it stated getting tighter around his arm he didn’t like it anymore and wanted it off but..

004

Gran Ruth was having a hard time getting it off so then he really freaked out. Being the great mom that I am just took pictures and laughed my head off.

005

After that traumatic event we decided to go outside and play with the sidewalk chalk. Andrew had a BLAST & LOVED it!

012

We went inside to see what Gran Ruth wanted for dinner and when she said she wanted dessert and a glass of milk I had to put my foot down so I told her if she wanted that for dinner then she would have to get it herself (she’s suppose to be getting her own meals anyways but I am a softie) and she didn’t like that very much so we decided to go outside and give her some space.

Then we played with the ball and called and talked to Mimi & Papa. Of course Andrew had to talk to his buddy. He sure does LOVE his Papa & Mimi!

018

Then we went inside and Andrew had gone upstairs to get a toy and when he came back downstairs he hit his head on the corner molding in Gran Ruth’s entrance and just started bawling. He kept on crying and saying he wanted his daddy so we called Jon and even Jon couldn’t get him to stop bawling. Then all of the sudden Andrew said he needed a kiss from Trace (our dog) to help his head feel better and as soon as “Trace” gave him a slick over the phone he was laughing and okay again. THANKS ‘TRACE”!

Then Mom called Gran Ruth and said I needed to get more protein into her so I took Andrew to Wal-Mart with me and we got her some things to help her. While we were at Wal-Mart Andrew said his head didn’t feel right and when I asked him what he meant he told me things were moving around. I suspected that his head injury had made him a little dizzy so I called Jon and Papa and they both said to just get him some Tylenol to help him sleep tonight. He felt better after I gave him the medicine and fell right to sleep. SWEET BOY!!!

By the time I laid my head down to go to sleep I was SO TIRED!!! Hopefully tomorrow will be a little less stressful and Andrew’s head will be okay and not be bothering him. POOR BABY!

019

3 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

OUCH! That's a big old gouge out of his head! Poor guy!

Hanah said...

Soo funny your little stories! Poor little guy that looks horrible! Poor you sounds like you're having a bit of a tough time at your Gran's. Good for you for sticking to your guns though, in going down to the farm, dinner, etc. :) I'm getting some great laughs, you're a great story teller! :) I listened to this stress management cd the other day, (our military gives it out free) anyways she was saying how we need to laugh more. One of the quotes she said that I loved was, "We are only one laugh away from our very own sitcom." You've got a great little sitcom here, haha :D Love ya!

Hanah said...

Soo funny your little stories! Poor little guy that looks horrible! Poor you sounds like you're having a bit of a tough time at your Gran's. Good for you for sticking to your guns though, in going down to the farm, dinner, etc. :) I'm getting some great laughs, you're a great story teller! :) I listened to this stress management cd the other day, (our military gives it out free) anyways she was saying how we need to laugh more. One of the quotes she said that I loved was, "We are only one laugh away from our very own sitcom." You've got a great little sitcom here, haha :D Love ya!