CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Playgroup Park Time (Feb. 13, 2013)

A group of ladies from our church do a playgroup every Wednesday morning & today we went to a new park!

Jackson LOVED just being in the sunshine & running around with other kids!

DSCN3605

He absolutely LOVES going down the slides!

DSCN3608

I know this picture isn’t the best but I want Jackson to remember that I was a FUN MOM & played with him!

DSCN3611

There was a tree with a really low branch that everyone was “riding on” so of course Jackson had to do it too! He LOVED it!!! It’s funny how the simple things like sunshine, fresh air & “riding” on a tree branch can create such PURE JOY!!!

DSCN3622

IMG500

1 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

I ♥ ♥ ♥ that picture of you & Jackson! You need to take more like that w/ your boys. LOVE YA!